Yoga Retreat for Spirited Women over 45!
Teacher: Suzie Hurley & Betsey Downing, Ph.D.
Join Betsey and Suzie for a weeklong adventure into yoga, meditation, pranayama and sharing. As Wild, Wonderful and Wise women we will explore the challenges and triumphs of getting older.
Through accessing our courage and enthusiasm for life from the deeper practices of connecting to the Divine, we will nourish and empower ourselves, and share our gifts with other Spirited Women.
* Begins with dinner on Saturday night and ends with breakfast the following Saturday.
* Includes two intermediate-level yoga classes daily: 9:00am-noon and 4:30-6:30pm.
* Provides ample time to relax as well as enjoy the delightful beauty of Xinalani Retreat and the Pacific coast.
* Includes 3 deliciously prepared meals each day.
* afternoon classes are quieter and include some meditation, pranayama, and journaling.
* Includes an abbreviated schedule on Wednesday in order to accommodate field trips to explore the area.
What past participants have said:
-I particularly like Suzie and Betsey progressive teaching style, articulate instructions and seamless coordination with each other. They exude genuine warmth and care for their students. I felt secure in the hands of Masters, fun and enthusiasm in their light-heartedness, and connected in their positive and spiritual energy.- Phyllis Myers
-I want to thank you for the wonderful retreat you led. You are such a winning combination... Suzie so effervescent and playful and Betsey so grounded and serene.- Lilo Richter
To Register: Go to www.betseydowning.com, download the brochure, and fill out the registration form. Please DO NOT register on the Xinalani website.
About the Teacher
Suzie and Betsey are known for their ability to break down even difficult asanas into accessible parts, through Progressive Teaching. The level of asana will skillfully progress each day, each class building on the previous, culminating in a deep feeling of self-empowerment for all.
With over 60 years of yoga and meditation experience between them, Suzie and Betsey will inspire you to challenge your edges both on and off the mat and fly above your fears. Their masterful guidance through the week will lead you to new places in the depth of your self-acceptance and the height of your potential.
For more info on Suzie and Betsey please go to: