THE XINALANI ECO-CHIC WEDDING EXPERIENCE
Your wedding day...It’s more than a day - so much more! Commemorate this special celebration in our secluded paradise, accompanied by the deep blue waters of the Pacific, exotic vegetation, colorful sunsets and the Mexican hospitality blended with Xinalani’s attention to detail.
Please note that Xinalani offers only barefoot exclusive weddings and in order to maintain our highest standards of quality and service, we work with the following wedding requirements:
• Weddings are celebrated in Xinalani beach. Ceremony and dinner wedding are offered in your own private and beautiful beachfront sand terrace. Celebrations start at 6pm and should finish at 11 pm
• A Bride Casita with shower and 3 rooms (changing room, massage room and relax area) is available for the bride and bridesmaids from 2 pm to 11pm
• Music is limited to string or wind instruments such as: guitars, violins, cello, harp, flute, etc.
• Xinalani Weddings are for 25 people maximum
• Wedding guests reservations require a minimum of ten (10) rooms for a three (3) night stay. In this case a special rate per room is offered. To secure a special wedding room rate for the guests, a contract will be required. With a special rate, the terms (deposits, cancellations) will become the signatory's responsibility.
Wedding Specialist: Our Wedding Specialist will work with you or your wedding consultant to plan the schedule of events, coordinate all food and beverage details, from menu to flowers, and assist with other aspects of your wedding experience at Xinalani.
Spa services: A wedding can be a stressful time, so be sure to book a restful massage or rejuvenating spa treatment. View spa services.
Public area available for pictures: A number of areas at Xinalani provide a beautiful and unique backdrop for your wedding pictures.
Licence for ceremony: Xinalani can help you coordinate the paperwork required to hold your ceremony here. We can also arrange a pastor, a translator or a Justice of the Peace.
You may opt for a non-denominational, spiritual ceremony at the Resort, conducted by an English-speaking minister. This type of ceremony will not be recognised by the Mexican government, or by other countries (including the United States), as a legal binding marriage. Alternatively, for a legally recognised marriage in Mexico, documents must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the scheduled date of the wedding. Please contact one of our wedding specialists for more details.
Flowers: Xinalani will assist you in the selection of our eco-chic flower arrangments. Special colors or designs may be designed for a nominal rental fee.
Cakes: Our talented Chef can create a beautiful wedding cake in a variety of flavours and sizes of your choice.
Dinner Menu: Xinalani prides itself on culinary creativity, and offers an array of menus to choose from. We also offer a list of drinks for you to select for your celebration.
Linens and tabletop décor: Xinalani offers eco-chic linens, cutlery, china and glassware for all banquet tables. Special colours, patterns or designs may be obtained for a nominal rental fee.
Transportation: Xinalani offers you and your guests 2 different pick-up hours ont he wedding day for the transfer from Marina Vallarta to Xinalani Retreat. Other transfer required is possible for a nominal rental fee.
Please note that in order to maintain our highest standards of quality and service, we do uphold the integrity of our wedding packages. With this in mind, we do require the purchase of a wedding package in order to secure the exclusivity of being married here on property and utilizing our coordination services.
ECO-CHIC WEDDING PACKAGE
• Services of personal Wedding Specialist
• Transportation service for bride, groom and guests. 2 different boats ant different times of the day from Marina Vallarta to the resort
• Welcome drink and snack for the bride and groom upon arrival.
• Bride Casita with shower and 3 rooms (changing room, massage room and relax area) is available for the bride and bridesmaids from 2 pm to 11 pm.
• Hair and Makeup session for the bride
• Xinalani Bride Spa Ritual (80 min)
• Traditional Wedding or Nondenominational (spiritual) ceremony officiant services. Please consider that Nondenominational ceremonies are not recognized by the government of Mexico or the United States.
• Decoration for ceremony on the beach which includes: altar decorated with 3 regional flowers arrangements, veils, candles and rose sprinkled petal path
• Bouquet for the bride designed with regional flowers
• Boutonniere for the groom designed with regional flower
• Room Service Steam Iroing for bride’s wedding attire
• 5 hours of profesionnal photohgrapher services + 2 Months of high resolution JPG storage + Easy to download high resolution password protected gallery
• Ceremony Video in DVD or VHS format and Digital CD of all wedding photos
• Welcome drinks for all wedding guests
• Trio guitarist or strings quartet for two hours during ceremony and/or dinner
• Four course romantic gourmet wedding dinner specially created by our Chef, set with candles and flowers
• Wedding Bar Services including 20 bottles of your choice, selected from our Bar Menu (which includes Red and White Wine, Champagne, Tequila, Whisky, Cognac, Vodka, Gyn, Brandy and Rum. Juices, soda & water included)
• Wedding Cake designed by our Chef with floral decoration
• Bonfire after dinner in the beach
• 1 night free when staying with a minimum of 3 nights on your first anniversary date
For more information and prices please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org