Manifestation and Celebration—a New Year´s Yoga and Well-being Retreat!
con Tammy HayanoEl taller Retiro de Celebración, Bienestar y Yoga será impartido en inglés. A continuación la descripción redactada por el líder o maestro de yoga
A magical New Year awaits YOU on the gorgeous beaches and lush jungles of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with our New Year’s Yoga and Well-being Retreat! Join us for a week of connection, manifestation, and celebration at Xinalani, a unique eco-resort designed for paradise seekers. Each full day of this program will include a morning, afternoon, and evening session. The morning will begin with breathwork, meditation, and a Hatha-based yoga class suited for all levels. The afternoon sessions will include a variety of healing arts: QiGong, restorative yoga, partner yoga, self-practice workshop, and JourneyDance ™. Evening gatherings will be creative and inspiring! Woven into this amazing program will be practices in mindfulness, gratitude, kindness, compassion, manifestation, and letting go. Our yoga classes are for all levels. No yoga experience is necessary. This retreat sold out last year! Book early to reserve your spot!
7:00 am »Tea/Coffee, Fruit/Granola/Yogurt and Hard boiled eggs 8:30 am »Optional resident yoga class 10:00 am »Breakfast 11:00 am »Group insights, breathwork, meditation, yoga 2:00 pm »Lunch and free time 5:00 pm »Well-being session 6:30 pm »Free time 7:30 pm »Dinner 8:30 pm »Evening program
• 7 nights accommodation
• One morning yoga class, one afternoon well-being session and an evening activity
• 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) served at the beach front patio. Meals are gourmet seafood and vegetarian. A fresh juice is offered at breakfast and fresh fruit water or natural iced tea at lunch. Fresh purified water and high quality house coffee/tea from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
• Airport transport to/from Puerto Vallarta Airport and Xinalani Retreat
• All applicable taxes
• Free Wi-Fi access is available at the dining patio, reception/lounge area, the beach, and the sun deck.
Additional Options (not included):
• Additional eco-adventure activities including surf/paddle board rentals, swim with dolphin, snorkeling, jungle zip line, and horse riding excursions
• Spa treatments
• Sweat lodge
• Alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees, smoothies
• Gratuities for Xinalani staff ($15 a day recommended)
• Any food in between the meal times.
About the Teacher
Tammy Hayano, M.Ed., White Lotus® YTT-300
Tammy Hayano is the creator of Hanuman Yoga Retreat. Originally from California, she has been an ex-patriate in various countries, as well as a world traveler for the past 14 years. Tammy´s idea to lead yoga retreats came about organically. Living in a city where it was difficult to find yoga studios, Tammy started to share her love of yoga in her local community. Encouraged by her passion, she completed a 300 hour YTT at White Lotus Foundation under the grace and wisdom of Ganga and Tracy White. Tammy first discovered JourneyDance™ as a volunteer resident at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health. The power of music and dance, combined with imagery and self-awareness, awakened an inner spirit within her. Highly motivated to dive deeper into this experience, Tammy completed Module 1 of JourneyDance™ teacher training with the radiant Toni Bergins. She has held JourneyDance™ events in China, Thailand, Bali, Singapore, and California and is eager to spread it to the world. Tammy values creativity and has a unique approach to her retreats. Hanuman Yoga Retreat is intended to be an inspiring, mindful, joyful, and heart-opening experience!
Learn more about Hanuman Yoga Retreat by going to: http://www.hanumanyogaretreat.com Contact info: E-mail Tammy by clicking here Phone: +1 408 898 4867