Exotic Yoga and Happiness Retreat
con Gayle Olson & Dra. Laura DelizonnaEl Retiro de Yoga Exótico será impartido en inglés. A continuación la descripción redactada por el líder o maestro de yoga
Imagine sun, sand, surf and the sound of sea from your bedroom terrace overlooking the ocean! Build your body, open your heart and enliven your spirit with founder of Exotic Yoga Retreats, Gayle Olson and her Exotic Yoga and Happiness Retreat! MORNINGS begin with a fresh fruit juice and serenity walk to the sound of waves. Our morning yoga finds us in the stunning open-air yoga shala (studio) flowing through a practice that weaves in asana, pranayama, philosophy, music and meditation. After a beautiful yoga practice dive in the waves and enjoy a delicious tropical breakfast! AFTERNOONS are free to swim, spa, surf or take a luxurious nap on the beach. Get out on the water with a whale-watching, snorkeling or surfing excursion. Hike the property and local trails through the jungle for spectacular views while discovering the flora and fauna of the land. EVENINGS arrive with a relaxing sunset yoga practice of restoratives and heart-centered meditation. A delicious dinner will be shared family style under the stars—appreciating the simple life of good healthy food, vibrant health, natural beauty and great company!
• 7-nights at a stunning oceanfront eco-luxury retreat
• Airport pick-up and boat transfer to Xinalani Eco-Resort
• All meals: delicious, healthy and gourmet-style vegetarian and fish/seafood based cuisine
• 2 daily yoga practices with Gayle Olson blending, Vinyasa, Iyengar and Yin traditions
• Happiness sessions with Dr. Laura Delizonna to build mindfulness and positivity
• Add-on spa services available with highly trained massage therapists and spa technicians
• Add-on excursions: whale-watching, snorkeling, or surfing excursions
• Airfare to Puerto Vallarta
• Alcoholic and bottled beverages
• Spa services
• Optional excursions such as whale watching, surfing lessons, surf board rental, sunset sailing trip
• Gratuities for Xinalani Staff
About the Teachers
Dr. Laura Delizonna
Dr. Laura Delizonna, PhD is an expert in the science of happiness and mindfulness. She is an instructor at Stanford University, international speaker, co-author of a book entitled “Thrive: Self-Coaching for Happiness and Success”, and a lead trainer for Search Inside Yourself, Google’s mindfulness-based emotional intelligence program.
Join Exotic Yoga Retreats founder Gayle Olson for sunrise and sunset yoga inspired by and in communion with nature: sun, sea and fresh air. Whether fiery and energetic or soft and receptive, the practice will include Gayle’s trademark hands-on massage adjustments and encourage you to maintain a strong, meditative focus on your breath — and on the joy of yoga.
Contact Name: Exotic Yoga Retreats Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone Number: (+1) 415 287 0440 Website: http://exoticyogaretreats.com/march-yoga-retreat-mexico/