New Years’s Green Tea Cake with Passion Fruit Coulis
Celebrate the holidays with our delicious Green Tea Cake. It is not only tasty but it also contains antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber. There is no better thing that celebrating the New Year’s Eve with a happy stomach. Enjoy!
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tbsp blended green tea
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut or canola oil
- 6 eggs
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 4 cups desire chocolate
- Passion fruit coulis
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a mixing bowl mix the flour, sugar, green tea, oil, vanilla, water, and eggs with a whisk until the mixture is smooth, add the baking powder and whisk again.
- In a non-stick cake dish add the mixture and bake 18 to 25 min
- Melt the chocolate in an over boiler, once the cake is baked let it cool down and cover it with chocolate.
- Serve it with the passion fruit coulis.
If you wish to make it vegan, remove the eggs and add a little bit more water, you can also use an almond or soy milk instead of water.
Leave a Comment