What to Bring to Xinalani ?
– Favorite yoga mat (although we have enough on property, there’s nothing better than one’s own mat)
– Sweaters & warm clothes (it gets chilly at night and in the morning – ONLY during winter months which are December through April)
– Flash lights, head lights, book lights: the lighting in the rooms and all over the eco-resort is quite dim (we use only low consumption 1 Watt LED bulbs)
– Surf board, bathing suit, sunglasses
– Music instruments, IPods
– Sunscreen and mosquitoes repellent (although we sell them on property)
– Beach clothes & flip flops (or any amphibian shoes)
– Sneakers to go hiking or trail running
– A notebook if you feel inspired
– Books that you wish to read and donate to Xinalani library (for staff and guests)
– Cash: dollars & pesos, Visa, Discover or Mastercard
– Alarm Clock to get up for your morning yoga practice
– Binoculars (to watch whales from your terrace)
– Cameras and video-cameras
– Smiles, good intentions, will to get fit (there are many many stairs on the property as we’re built on a steep terrain)
What NOT to bring to Xinalani ?
– Yoga props (we have plenty of blankets, blocks, straps, meditation cushions)
– Cell Phones, Tablets, Personal computers with work. This week you can choose to disconnect and find internal peace.
– American Express card (we don’t take it)
– Stress and bad vibes (don’t worry, they will melt down the moment you step into the boat)
– Hairdryers: as our electrical circuits are not designed to withhold high intensity electric devices.
– Soap and shampoo, we provide guests with high quality biodegradable products that we recommend using, as we recycle water for irrigation.
– Towels: we will provide you with shower and beach towels