Gluten-Free, Vegan Spicy Chocolate Truffles Recipe.
Today we want to share an excellent sweet and healthy option! These finished truffles aren’t light on calories (about 85 each, which is about 20 calories less than a typical truffle), but, they are more healthful and low glycemic than standard chocolate truffles. This recipe is a “must ” for chocolate lovers and one of our favorite desserts served at Xinalani Retreat.
They also take 5 minutes to make. Seriously.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate
- ½ tsp blended chipotle
- 1 ½ tbsp almond milk
- 4 peeled almonds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Put the chocolate to melt in an over boiler, once its melted put it a side.
- Add the chipotle and the almond milk to the chocolate and stir with a maryse spatula until it hardens a bit and its manageable.
- Make 4 balls and put one almond in each one.
- Roll the chocolate balls over the coconut.
Enjoy with some raspberry jam!
Leave a Comment