What to bring to Xinalani
What to Bring?
- Favorite yoga mat (although we have enough on property, there’s nothing better than one’s own mat)
- Sweaters & warm clothes (it gets chilly at night and in the morning)
- flash lights, head lights, book lights: the lighting in the rooms and all over the resort is quite dim (we use only low consumption 1 Watt LED bulbs)
- Surf board, bathing suit, sunglasses
- Music instruments, IPods
- Sunscreen and mosquitoes repellent (although we sell them on property)
- Beach clothes & flip flops (or any amphibian shoes)
- Sneakers to go hiking or trail running
- A notebook if you feel inspired
- Books that you wish to read and donate to Xinalani library (for staff and guests)
- Cash: dollars & pesos, Visa, Discover or Mastercard
- Alarm Clock to get up for your morning yoga practice
- Binoculars (to watch whales from your terrace)
- Cameras, cell phones (we have full coverage), IPads, they all work here
- Smiles, good intentions, will to get fit (there are many many stairs on the property as we're built on a steep terrain)
What not to bring?
- Yoga props (we have plenty of blankets, blocks, straps, meditation cushions)
- Laptop computers with work (although we do have Wi-Fi in common areas and in Eco-chic Suites, you come to Xinalani to unplug)
- American Express card (we don’t take it)
- Stress and bad vibes (don’t worry, they will melt down the moment you step into the boat)
- Hairdryers: as our electrical circuits are not designed to withold high intensity electric devices.
- Soap and shampoo, we provide guests with high quality biodegradable products that we recommend using, as we recycle water for irrigation.
- Towels: we will provide you with shower and beach towels