with Kathy Durham and Erin Frank
Led by 105F asana and anatomy specialists, Kathy Durham and Erin Frank, this special yoga immersion, perfect for beginners as well as seasoned yogis, will allow you to study, relax, and play as hard as you wish, including:
- Eight days and seven nights in luxury accommodations at beautiful Xinalani Retreats.
- Two daily hot yoga classes in Xinalani’s hot yoga room which is surrounded by spectacular ocean and jungle views.
- Posture clinics with working insight into the movements and mechanics of the Bikram series.
- Individualized instruction to improve alignment and balance to push your practice forward.
- Insight into and opportunity to practice the 84 advanced asanas, from where the Bikram series was derived.
- Three gourmet meals per day by Xinalani’s exquisite chef. (Special dietary needs can be accommodated).
- Round trip shuttle service which includes pick up from and drop off to Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- On-site massages, body treatments, healing services, and beauty treatments at Xinalani’s world class spa (extra fee).
- Optional day trips including surfing, stand up paddle boarding, swimming with the dolphins, whale watching, and more (extra fee).
- Plenty of free time to enjoy Xinalani’s private beach which is just steps away.
- Hours of sunshine and tropical weather (average November temperatures range from 70-85°F).
- Friendly company among like-minded yogis.
Sample Daily Agenda
7am – 8am: Morning tea and coffee
8am – 9:30am: Original 90 hot yoga class
10am – 11am: Breakfast
11am – 1:30pm: Rest and relaxation at the beach or time to enjoy Xinalani’s luxurious spa and healing treatments
1:30pm – 2:30pm: Lunch
2:30pm – 4pm: Stand up paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, snorkeling
4:15pm –5:15pm: Comprehensive posture clinic (M/W/F)
5:30pm – 7pm: Original 90 hot yoga class or 84 posture advanced insight class
7:30pm – 8:30pm: Dinner
8:30pm: Socializing in Xinalani’s restaurant and bar area over a coffee, smoothie, fresh coconut water, beer, wine, or cocktail
Rates start from $1,689 per guest (early bird prices which are indicated below are available until September 15th, 2016).
About the Teachers
Kathy Durham credits a personal transformation through consistent yoga practice over the past 10 years. Competing regionally and nationally in yoga asana championships, as well as gathering insight from different perspectives of teachers, coaches, and mentors, Kathy possesses a collective understanding of our yoga community and has built a platform of information from which she shares her knowledge and experience with others. “As a teacher, my greatest inspiration is driven by each student’s continuous effort and desire to further their own personal goals. Every opportunity to relate my perspective with students is motivation to remain engrossed, intrigued, and humbled by the gift of yoga, health, and wellness. ”
Erin Frank began practicing over 10 years ago in search of a new form of exercise and pain relief after having sustained a broken pelvis and partial hip replacement the year prior. After feeling the healing benefits of yoga after another several years of regular practice, she decided to attend Bikram Teacher Training in the Spring of 2011. Teaching turned out to be just as fulfilling as practicing and she has since devoted her time and energy into her teaching as well as her anatomy studies. A keystone of Erin’s practice and teaching is continuous learning. She has completed numerous workshops and courses in yoga asana, teacher development programs, anatomy, physiology and physics courses and is currently pursuing a degree in physical therapy. Having seen how yoga asana offers incredible benefits to people from different walks of life, Erin encourages raising the bar of yoga asana to a more universally accepted method of physical therapy and injury prevention and sees this endeavor beginning with the yoga teacher. “This practice gives me calm energy and has relieved a myriad of physical ailments but first and foremost brings me awareness and gratitude.”
For more information or to book: Visit 105f.com/retreat/ or email [email protected]