Flow, Heal, Play in Paradise: A Transformational Retreat
with Beth Goldstein
Flow, Heal, Play in Paradise, in this stunning location we will be immersed in the very best nature has to offer.
Each day we will explore what gifts we possess in relationship to an element, and its corresponding chakra, and learn ways to embrace and expand them. We will also release patterns related to each element that no longer serves us.
• Earth – the sand for grounding and support
• Water – the ocean for flow and transformation
• Fire – the sun for vitality and light
• Air – the wind, the heart, the breath of life
Tools for Transformation Include
• Yoga in the studio and on the beach
• Polarity therapy/healing touch – (both in and out of the ocean!) each person will give and receive in groups of 3 or 4
• Guided meditation and process
• Optional group Temazcal (sweat lodge) during our “fire” day. Cleansing and rejuvenating.
• Connect to the water, nature, and your intuition, your body, your heart, and your soul.
There will also be time to experience amazing guided tours, chill on the beach, or have an incredible healing bodywork session. The environment, the staff, the spa, and the food are truly incredible. Join us for a week of feeling connected, balanced, peaceful, and inspired!
Rates are expressed in US Dollars and include 7-day retreat, accommodations, 3 delicious healthy meals a day (can accommodate vegan/vegetarian and other restricted diets with notice), transfers to/from airport/retreat center, and taxes.
About The Teachers
Beth holds a Masters degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Connecticut. She is a Registered Polarity & Massage Educator. Beth has been teaching techniques in integrative bodywork and mind/body awareness for over 20 years. She facilitates workshops internationally and throughout the U.S. Beth also leads staff retreats in personal and professional development at yoga retreats and spas. She is a dynamic instructor who brings passion, humor, and joy to her work. Beth currently teaches workshops and retreats at the Provincetown MA, in Costa Rica (Puravida Spa), and Mexico (Maya Tulum). She provided professional training for Spa Staff at the world famous resort Maya Tulum.
To Register or for Information, call Beth at 540 456-7009 or go to www.bethgoldstein.net