New Years Oceanside Yoga Retreat in the Jungles of Puerto Vallarta
with Cat Aldana and Brian Witten
Purpose of Retreat
Get a head start on your New Year’s resolutions in a luxurious, private jungle beach paradise! Enjoy uplifting yoga twice a day, delicious healthy food, heartfelt meditations, inspiring Ayurvedic teachings and more! Practice handstands in open air studios overlooking the Pacific Ocean and enjoy beautiful, Instagram-worthy, fresh nourishing meals. Treat yourself to three full days of rest and rejuvenation as you simply lounge on the beach or read in a hammock, or if you’re feeling adventurous, you have the option to hike, surf, whale watch, get a massage, stand-up paddle board, kayak or sweat it out in a sweat lodge! 500 Hour Advanced Yogis Cat Aldana and Brian Witten will not only guide you in creative and powerful yoga classes and meditations, but they’ll also teach you self-healing and habit-changing practices to help give you the jump start you need to start 2017 off right.
- 6:30a Tea & Coffee
- 7-8:30a Morning Yoga Practice
- 9:30-10:30a Breakfast
- 1:30-2:30p Lunch
- 5:00-6:30p Evening Yoga Practice
- 7:30-8:30p Dinner
- 9:00p Social Time
- 3 nights in ocean front luxury accommodations (soft, clean white sheets and high-quality spa products in every room!)
- 3 healthy balanced gourmet Mexican meals each day with locally grown produce and freshly caught fish and seafood
- 2 Yoga and Meditation classes per day overlooking southern shore of Banderas Bay
- Van and Boat Transportation to and from Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) (Xinalani’s only accessible by boat! So fancy.)
- 1 Salsa Dance Class
- Unlimited use of snorkel equipment, boogie boards and kayaks
- Fresh juice, fruit water, natural iced tea, local fair trade coffee, house tea and purified water available daily
- Access to countless additional adventures including scuba diving zip lining, steam baths, hiking tours and more!
- Lots of love and personal attention from Brian and Cat and the incredible staff at Xinalani
About the Teachers
Cat Aldana is a Yoga Instructor, Blogger, and Health and Wellness Expert in Chicago, Illinois. As a 5+ year Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 500) and Integrative Ayurvedic Practitioner, she inspires people to live a happy, healthy, and meaningful life.Cat is also a Master Aerial Yoga Teacher Trainer of the nationwide chain of AIR® studios and a widely sought after wellness consultant and speaker. Her life’s purpose is to create complete health and well-being in herself and others through the transformative power of beauty, grace, and ease. Cat’s lifestyle blog, Eat Stretch Nap (eatstretchnap.com), aims to help conquer Generation Y’s problem of being paralyzed by choice. She hopes that by sharing personal stories, Yogic philosophy, and Ayurvedic techniques she’ll help people understand that being successful, healthy, and happy simply means being present and responsible for all the choices we make.
Brian Witten is a 500-hour Certified Yoga Instructor and Fitness Coach. He also has a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. As a Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor, Brian has experienced firsthand the empowering and healing power of movement. Through his own development in the practice of yoga, he began to understand a holistic perspective of health and fitness, which he now shares with his students and clients. Brian’s aim is to teach others how to know their bodies and themselves more deeply through the practices of yoga and movement. His classes blend traditional yoga techniques with other integrated movements to provide an experience that is deeply revealing and transformative for the body and mind. He believes that everybody can achieve their best by looking, knowing, and trusting within themselves through yoga.