with Kat Colla & Desiree Pais
Kat and Desiree will be teaching, respectively, Vinyasa style classes + Kundalini Yoga and Meditation workshops, to open and strengthen the body and mind to making powerful changes, while having a little (okay if you come with us, a lot) of fun along the way.
- 7 nights lodging of ocean front luxury accommodations at Xinalani Yoga Retreat Center in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Transportation (van and boat!) to and from Puerto Vallarta airport to Xinalani.
- 3 healthy gourmet Mexican meals each day with locally grown produce and freshly caught fish and seafood.
- Two daily practices overlooking southern shore of Banderas Bay.
- Many additional activities additional adventures including surfing, scuba diving kayaking, hiking tours and more!
- Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily.
- Luxury bedding and towels and quality sps products in every cabin.
- 4:30 – 6:30am — Aquarian Sadhana led by Desiree (optional)
- 6:30 am — Tea & Coffee
- 7-8:30am — Morning Vinyasa Practice led by Kat
- 9:30-10:30a Breakfast
- 1:30-2:30p Lunch
- 5:00-6:30p Evening Kundalini Yoga + Meditation Workshop led by Desiree
- 7:30-8:30p Dinner
**Nothing is mandatory, but definitely recommended. All time other time is free to adventure or chill.
You have many choices. You can single it, dbl up, or snag the room with 4 beds! (cheapest).
Early Bird Special: $200 off if you deposit before 11/1/16
Deposit of $500 reserves your room
Eco Chic: think luxury and perfect ocean view
Petite Suite: private terrace with hammock love
Deluxe Rooms: cozy vibes with beautiful views on a budget
Small Palapa: excellent choice for a group of friends or solo adventure to meet new people
*If you will be joining us as a couple, price will be adjusted accordingly
Registration Closes 12/1/2016
About the Teachers
Kat Colla has spent the last ten years practicing and teaching Yoga in the heart of New York City. She deeply respects the fusion of the science and philosophy of the practice and is honored to spend her time creating space for others to engage in this exploration of the self. Her classes aim to investigate our ever-changing bodies through movement, alignment, and pranayama. The sequencing is vibrant, fun, and challenging, helping all to see the power in each of our unique bodies and witness the strength that comes when we stay present throughout the dynamnic exploration of ourselves. Kat studies the teachings of B.K.S Iyengar, the method at Katonah Yoga, and through the guidance of many incredible teachers in the Yoga community today.
Desiree Pais, a Kundalini Yoga + Meditation guide and founder of Benshen, is on a mission to spread the wisdom of the mind-body connection. After realizing that everything begins with the mind, she began to explore her own health issues, such as auto-immune, chronic fatigue, cystic acne, and hormonal imbalance, in order to learn how to heal them with Kundalini Yoga, meditation, and natural medicine. She is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and studied Daoist Healing with Grandmaster Sung Baek. She has been teaching yoga since 2011 and recently completed her Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training with Harijiwan and Tej in Los Angeles. Everything she has learned and continues to learn has taught her to believe in magic and that we are much more powerful than we could have ever imagined.