Healthy Body, Healthy Spirit, Healthy Choices Retreat
with Rachel Elise
Why should YOU join us?
Simple, this is the PERFECT environment to experience wholesome living in an oasis setting – then slip a easy-to-follow action plan into your back pocket so you can continue to make healthy choices when you return home.
This Restful Reboot Retreat will soothe and refresh you if:
- You are tired of feeling tired,
- Ready to make your health a priority instead of having the busyness of life take over your best intentions,
- Want to feel young and sassy again (even a few years younger!) and
- Need real, easy effective tools to revamp your lifestyle so you can become your best self!
There’s no need to continue to live life on the fringes of burnout! Reboot the health of your body. Stop the mental chatter. And finally know what your heart craves.
The Restful Reboot Retreat is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for to live your life from a centered, grounded and healthy place in an environment that is 100% in support of YOU.
Plus we’ll be exploring the ocean of Puerto Vallarta with dolphins and whales, eating gourmet cuisine of Mexico, and availing ourselves of some of the most delicious and luxurious spa services! Yes, I’m so in!
Imagine being guided each day with a yoga class that’s suited just for your body type and will wash away those pesky aches and pains… (gauranteed hands on adjustments for alignments from sciatic nerve pain to torn rotator cuffs)
Finally unlock the key to experiencing loooong moments of time filled with peace in your mind and heart…. (I’ll post you all my techniques learned from my friend and leading neurologist Dr. Joe Dispenza that proves how meditation can work easily and effectively!)
Feel your spirit dance with joy as you walk the beach when you desire solitude and find the perfect new friend and companion when you desire a heart-to-heart chat…
You’ll feel the years – and your stress melt away…
Interested in a bit of adventure? Don’t fret! Whale watching is a boat ride away and even a chance to swim with the dolphins – no not in your dreams, but in the WILD!
Have trouble with shutting off your mind?
No worries, I’ve got you covered ninja meditation techniques.
Need time to reconnect with your body? Can’t seem to get in a groove for your yoga practice?
I’ll guide you through alignment-based easy-to-implement yoga step-by-step the whole week and customize your take-home poses too.
What would it be like to eat healthy for a FULL week?
Don’t imagine it. Experience it:) I pinky-swear it tastes good too.
Longing for time to re-connect in nature?
You will be surrounded with an abundance of nature- ocean to jungle!
Needing desperately time to just “be”?
This is what the whole week is about…
- 7 delightful nights in a room size, style and price of your choice
- 3 healthy, delicious, gourmet (Mexican) meals each day
- Fully escorted transportation to and from Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) and Xinalani Resort
- 10 Yoga sessions with hands-on and personalized body alignment teachings courtesy of Rachel
- 7 relaxing meditations lead by Rachel
- and in addition, science of meditation class
- Lots of juicy retreat conversations with inspirations, teachings and ah-ha’s about your wellness
- Enjoy an evening of being pampered while discovering the wonders of essential oils
- 1 temazcal session with a Shaman
- 1 miraculous massage
- Unlimited use of kayak and snorkel gear
- Beach party night with big roaring bonfire included
- 1 Salsa Dance Lesson (Ay!)
What’s not included listed here on Blue Moon Elise’s website.
Sample Day in the Life at the Restful Reboot Retreat
7:00 am Tea/coffee, granola and fresh fruit available
7:45 -9:30 am Yoga Asana and Meditation
9:30-11:00 am Buffet Breakfast
10:00-5:00 pm Free Time (spa, beach, surf, hike, kayak, Yoga Therapy, Temazcal, horseback, excursions like swimming with the dolphins and whale watching)
1:30-2:30 pm Buffet Lunch
5:00-7:00 pm Evening Practice (Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga, Reflections & Dharma Talks)
7:30 pm Dinner & Sunset
SAVE BIG with Early Bird: Book By Dec. 20th get $500 OFF
Room Double Single
Big Palapa: $1999
Small Palapa: $2099
Deluxe Room: $2299 $2799
Petite Suite: $2499 $3199
Eco Suite: $2799 $3699
Deposit to reserve your spot: $600 and then 3 equal payments
Rachel Adams is the owner and chief body care formulator of Blue Moon Elise, a natural body care company that she founded over 18 years ago, a wellness and yoga coach, international retreat leader and yogini.
After successfully self-treating numerous serious illnesses including cancer in her teens and then experiencing a serious car accident with debilitating injuries, she spent a total of 18 years educating herself to be a leader in aromatherapy, Ayurveda, herbology, alignment based Yoga and vegetarian-oriented nutrition. She adopted an all-natural lifestyle that keeps her energized and glowing and has inspired thousands of others to make easy lifestyle changes with massive results.
Today, she is known for helping her clients make Healthy Choices so that they are in shape with a flexible, strong body that’s fed nourishing foods for increased energy and decreased weight and have vibrant skin through her Natural BodyCare line, Yoga and Healthy Habits Programs. Now, Rachel is a recognized leader in women’s entrepreneurship and rural business development and is regularly featured in the media and at high-profile health conferences and yoga studios.
- Owner of successful healthy body care company, with national distribution and brand recognition
- Expert in natural, non-toxic body care and beauty products
- Leads 10 week and year long Healthy Habit Programs
- Expert speaker body alignment and studied Anusara Yoga
- Yoga studio and retail store owner
- Cancer survivor and alternative wellness specialist