with Mary Horne & Lindsay Carson
Join Equinox NYC based yoga teachers Lindsay Carson and Mary Horne for a week of sun and sweat, but more importantly a restoration of sanity. Whatever you’re escaping from, or running towards, this active reset will set you up to finish 2016 strong.
Whether you’re looking to establish a new yoga practice, take your current one to new depths, or just enjoy a getaway with likeminded people, this retreat is suitable for all levels of experience. Morning and evening practices in the gorgeous open air Xinalani yoga spaces can cornerstone a day of adventure and exploration or simply a day in the sun with a drink in hand. Choose your own adventure and take exactly what you need. Just be sure leave what you don’t!
Let’s escape the everyday hustle. Restore, reset, and rejuvenate yourself… and maybe get a tan while you’re at it. Ready to rediscover your sanity?
- 6:30a Tea & Coffee
- 7-8:30a Morning Yoga Practice
- 9:30-10:30a Breakfast
- 1:30-2:30p Lunch
- 5:00-6:30p Evening Yoga Practice
- 7:30-8:30p Dinner
- 9:00p Social Time
- 7 nights lodging of ocean front luxury accommodations at Xinalani Yoga Retreat Center in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Transportation (van and boat!) to and from Puerto Vallarta airport to Xinalani
- 3 healthy balanced gourmet Mexican meals each day with locally grown produce and freshly caught fish and seafood
- Two yoga practices a day overlooking southern shore of Banderas Bay
- Temazcal prehispanic ritual
- Salsa Dance Happy Hour
- Access to countless additional adventures including scuba diving, ziplining, hiking tours and more!
- Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
- Luxury bedding and towels
- High quality spa products in every cabin
- Lots of love and personal attention
About the Teachers
Mary’s love affair with the capabilities of the body began at age five in her first ballet class. She dedicated the next twenty years of her life to pursuing ballet and modern dance which brought her to New York City at age eighteen.
Through a post-college part time job Mary discovered fitness, and a new world was opened to her. She is a 200 hour RYT and Certified Personal Trainer based in New York City. Mary teaches private and group classes in New York and leads retreats world wide.
Currently based in NYC, Lindsay Carson found yoga in her search for sanity while working 80+ hours/week in the NYC advertising design world. A life-long overachiever, Lindsay has lived at a “New York” pace since she was a child. While it took more than a few attempts to convince the adrenaline junkie that yoga is more than just “stretching” and “sitting still,” the effect was life changing. Now, teaching 20 group classes, clients, and workshops per week for elite companies like Equinox, Lindsay’s passion for playful yet powerful movement has attracted a fervent following. Embracing the yoga sutra that “yoga is the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind,” her classes embrace asana (movement) as a means of finding stillness. Yoga with Lindsay combines the athleticism and flow of Ashtanga with the alignment principles of Iyengar. Her comprehensive Vinyasa class is designed to both encourage a beginner and challenge the seasoned yogi. No matter how “New York” you might be, she believes yoga can change your life for the better.