Time to Refuel!
with Lara Heimann
The YogaStream Mexico Retreat offers seven days of energizing yoga and healthful, delicious cuisine. Build community, laugh, or bliss out on a variety of excursions, activities, and beach lounging that will leave your spirit with a full tank. You will complete the week feeling lighter, brighter, refreshed, and ready to take on new challenges.
While a more detailed schedule will be sent closer to the retreat date, there will be an evening yoga class on the day of arrival, a morning yoga class on the day of departure, and morning and evening yoga classes on the other days. Lots of free time to relax, get a massage, frolic in the warm ocean water, or take part in one of the many optional excursions listed below:
- A surfing lesson
- Stand-up paddle board
- Scuba diving trip
- Kayak and/or snorkel from Xinalani (included)
- Take a cooking class
- Horseback ride through Quimixto
- Zip-line canopy adventure
- Sea Safari whale watching
- Swim with wild dolphins
- Take a guided trek through the rain forest behind Xinalani
- Enjoying a luxuriant massage
- Bringing needed school supplies and spending an inspiring hour or two with incredibly grateful local school children
- 2 daily yoga classes with Lara (1 on arrival/departure days)
- 3 deliciously healthful meals served daily
- 7 nights stay in selected accommodation
- Government Room and Sales Tax
All other goods and services such as airfare, airport/visa fees excursions and spa services, bar drinks, travel insurance (recommended), gratuities, and will be charged separately.
About the Teachers
Lara owns YogaStream studio in Princeton, NJ and directs its YA-certified teacher training school. She leads international retreats, is a Lululemon ambassador and is a regular contributor to MyYogaOnline,MindBodyGreen, Elephant Journal and Mantra Yoga and Health. As a wellness enthusiast and a certified natural food chef, she can often be found experimenting in the kitchen or playing outdoors with her family.